Thursday 5 June 2008

Boring!

Some people have asked a few practical questions about money and time and stuff like that. I can hear you yawning already, but here goes...
  • GMP are covering all of Joseph's expenses and COC SA / NT have chipped in $2500 (about half) towards it.
  • I am travellng at my own cost and in my own time - it is part of my long service leave.
  • Quite a few people have made donations and these are being held by GMP and we hope will be used to finance development in the Awiel region.
  • There is potential for large unexpected expenses, but so far we are under budget.
  • Someone told me they had never heard of anyone working during their LSL before, but Im not complaining. Its a privelidge and I feel excited about the faith adventure that lies ahead.

No comments: