Wednesday 27 April 2011

A Request for Help...


A few days ago a Sudanese man living here in Adelaide told me a tragic story. His brother was a soldier in Sudan and was killed last year. Then his brother’s wife died of lung cancer two weeks ago. The couple had four children aged approximately eighteen months, three, five and twelve years old – now they are dependent on relatives to provide for their needs. My friend is a student and has four children of his own. He has sent some money to buy food for his brother’s children, but isn’t able to provide what they need until he has finished his course and finds employment – hopefully later this year.
He was asking for some help.
I explained that I don’t have access to funds for this type of need, but told him that I would tell his story. Will you please pray for these children? And if you would like to make a financial contribution please send me a message. My church has agreed to process donations. 

No comments: